Thursday, January 15, 2009

I Want the Nikon D90. (my birthday is April 23rd...)




so, i love my nikon D100, but it is crapping out... the autofocus is dead, the lens mount is faulty and sometimes becomes unaligned, and the programing is sometimes wrong. ok often wrong... it is a good camera still, and i love it, but i really want to get a new  one that can do auto focus sometimes, that the lens wont screw up on, and i want to actually be able to work with the programed software on my camera. thus i have come to the realization that i want the Nikon D90. it has 12.3 Mega Pixel DX- Format CMOS sensor, a 3 inch 920,000 dot color LCD display, EXPEED image processing concept for continuos picture taking, and 26 FPS HD movie quality video capabilities. yep that is what i want. anyone wanna give me money so i can buy it? i think you do!! :)




2 comments:

retro said...

:D
im drooolinggggg

yr8 kid said...

I wan't one to!!! Ilove photography and i broke my old camera so any camera would be good now! I also would love to travel th ewourld taking pics of animals (because i love animals to) and amazing places!