Monday, September 22, 2008

I Love Beach Trips.

I Love the Beach. especially at night. and tonight was a good night for the beach, not too cold, not too windy, and three of my closest friends were there. and its the first time i have been able to hang out and or see them in about five days. which is really sad. but whatever. thats because JAred and Tina were at vanguards practice and busy before that last week, and jayna was with her friends all weekend. but it was cool. we all hung out in my quad and did homework, I helped jayna with Government and Tina read for one of her many psych classes. jared just fiddled around online. lol. and he read his bible. and said funny things like. "jesus was like seriously awesome." haha so random.. so then we got some snacks at the gas station. then we went to the beach and kept jared up late. we had some really good talks. and guys, i really look up to this kid. to quote tina, "he has a good head on him" he truly does. hes going places. look for him among the stars, lol. a bit cheesy eh? and jayna is just crazy cool. but what do you expect from a musical theater kid? even if she has weird views on modesty. lol jk. so yah, im excited for this year, for my new friendships, and for life.

God Loves you and so do I. night


ps. i forgot to do laundry so im doing that now. wow time...

No comments: