Sunday, September 21, 2008

Ok So...


um. yah. i bought a 1gb card for my phone. hooray. lol. that means i can put music on it. woot.



thats not wat my blog is about though. that would be a lame blog. so yah..

im just spouting out random thoughts. 

sean bought fabric softener a month ago, and i just figured it out... i have not needed to do laundry until tonight, so yah... sucks for sean though. ha. 

um tonight at work i saw a book that made me laugh, and laugh, and laugh. its in the fiction section and it is called "the Arsonists Guide to  Authors houses in England. " ha. thats so funny. 

what else to report?

I MISS CHINA!!!

and IRELAND!!!


also im extremely grateful to brandalynn. she is very helpful. and a good comforter. i would have had a much harder weekend without her words of encouragement. 

um. wow i cannot believe how scattered my thoughts are right now 





ok so along with my monthly reports on random crap, i have decided to randomly when im bored do a "one year ago today blog." so one year ago today...

for me, not much was new. the hardest period of my life was starting to unfold. but besides that not much. 
worldwide: not much. lol


ok so that was a bust....




oohh!! so there was this car that i want to show you. i saw it in the parking lot on 17th street and orange. 











um. also i saw this picture on the internet earlier. and it made me say wow. i cant tell if it is real or photoshopped, but it is still a very powerful image. 






and yah. mobil run with jared tonight. coffee with tina. gonna be a good night. :)


No comments: