Wednesday, September 17, 2008

So I Got off work at Eight...

and Godspell started at 8...  boo... i wanted to go. 

my computer is dead. although to revise my last blog, im pretty sure that i backed up my photos... cannot be sure though...


i really really want to go the beach, but jared and jayna are at godspell.. and i have no one else to go with. anyone on here wanna go with me? i miss the ocean. it has been too long.. lol

work was ok tonight...

also i was almost eaten alive by a spider the size of a small rat. seriously. ask yuo tao or winting su about it... i have a picture... but my computer is dead...

um what else to talk about? ooh. shannon and erinn and david are coming down tomorrow to hang with me and sean for the weekend! and that means we get to go to mel and jeff's. fun stuff. 

so vanguards leave tomorrow for their retreat. and, you know? im ok. :) seriously. i love everyone on vanguards, and i am completely happy in life right now. its odd, i really should not be, but hey, thats God for you. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I want to go to Mel & Jeff's with you! =(